Tobar Productions respects the privacy of all users to the tobar productions website and the tobar productions’ apps, namely “tiny tobar” and “tootie”.
Tobar Productions guarantees that the information provided by individuals providing content to tobar productions will only be used for the purposes for which it is gathered and will not be distributed or used for any other purpose.
Any information provided to Tobar Productions will only be used internally by Tobar Productions and its service providers.
The information will only be disclosed to a third party if obliged to by law.
Tobar Productions will ensure that it keeps all personal information provided in accordance with its obligations under current Data Protection legislation.
Tobar Productions is not responsible for the availability or content, advertising, products, services or information on or available from any third party websites or material accessed through the tiny tobar or tobar productions websites. Tobar Productions does not exercise any control or supervision of content of these linked websites and accepts no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from use of them.
Any content featuring children or young persons will only be used internally by Tobar Productions and its service providers for the project for which it was obtained.
Tobar Productions complies with the general welfare obligations for children set out for broadcasters under the Ofcom Broadcasting Code and to that end due care is taken over the physical and emotional welfare and the dignity of people under eighteen who take part or are otherwise involved in programmes. This is irrespective of any content given by the participant or by a parent, guardian or other person over the age of eighteen in loco parentis. Children under eighteen must not be caused unnecessary distress or anxiety by their involvement in programmes or by the broadcast of those programmes.
- In the context of child protection, children and young persons refers to anyone under 18 years of age.
- The welfare of the child or young person is the paramount consideration and should be at the heart of the production;
- Treat children and young people with care, respect and dignity;
- Ensure communication with children and young people is open and clear;
- Assess the risks posed to children when undertaking activities;
- Ensure the avoidance of physical contact with children and young people except for reasons of health and safety, or under supervision;
- A full health and safety risk assessment should be completed before bringing any child onto a location or set. Where a child or young person is involved, the risk assessment must take account of their particular vulnerabilities, which will include child protection.
- Appropriate clothing and facilities should always be provided according to the conditions involved for filming, i.e. warm, dry shelter if filming in cold weather; water/sunscreen/shaded shelter from sun if filming in hot weather.
If you have any questions or queries about this policy statement please contact Tobar Productions at firstname.lastname@example.org